Dear Valued Patient,
In addition to telehealth visits, Valley Medical Associates will be increasing access to in-person visits in our office. To maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff, we have made some changes to our practice procedures. Additionally, we will have maximum of four medical providers in the office per day to limit number of patients and staff in our office at any time.
Before Your Visit
Most of your check-in can be done before you get to the office using our VMA app (MyCarePlan)! Using the app, you can confirm your contact information, complete some forms, and pay your copay from your home. If you have not downloaded the VMA app, please find more information on our web-page.
When You Arrive
- When you arrive, please enter the main building wearing a required mask.
- Come up to the office directly and follow the signs to check in.
- Upon check in your temperature will be obtained and you will be asked to sanitize your hands, and complete any check in tasks not completed already on the VMA app.
- To maintain social distancing, only required caregivers will be allowed to accompany patients in the office.
- All other parties should remain outside of the main building.
- By following these steps, we will avoid having patients sit in the waiting areas.
During the Visit
All our patients will need to wear a mask or cloth face covering while inside the office. On arrival, we will check your temperature to make sure you do not have a fever. From then on, your visit in our office with your doctor or advance practice provider be mostly as usual. Please note we have instituted strict cleaning guidelines of all our equipment and have made changes to the office environment to ensure physical distancing and safety.
After the Visit
At the conclusion of your visit, please simply follow the one way traffic signs, in order to check-out with one of our staff members.
- Orders for testing such as labs and XRAYS
- Referrals for specialty care
- Follow up appointments in our office
Thank you in advance for your patience, flexibility and assistance with these new safety practices! The entire staff at Valley Medical Associates is working diligently to help answer your questions and provide timely, high quality medical care in these uncertain times. While most care can still be delivered with telehealth visits, we are confident that with your help we can also provide safe, efficient in-person care.
We wish you and your family safety and peace in this stressful time.
Providers and Staff of Valley Medical Associates