Dear Valued Patient,
Our practice is balancing the healthcare our patients require and the safest way to provide that care. We ask our patients to review the following important information prior to your appointment.
In office appointments:
Before Your Visit
- Most of your check-in can be done before you get to the office using our VMA app (MyCarePlan)! Using the app, you can confirm your contact information, complete forms, and pay your copay from your home.
- If you have not downloaded the VMA app, please find more information on our webpage. The VMAapp credentials and our Patient Portal credentials are not linked. Patients will need to create a VMAapp user id and password, whether or not they have an active Patient Portal user id and password.
When you Arrive
- Please come up to the office, with a mask covering you nose and mouth, and proceed to the check-in desk. To maintain social distancing, only required caregivers will be allowed to accompany patients in the office. All other parties should remain outside of the main building.
- During check-in, you will be screened for COVID exposure & symptoms.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizing are required prior to your appointment.
Telehealth appointments (video visits):
Before Your Visit
- Your telehealth visit is made possible by using the VMA app (MyCarePlan). Upon scheduling your telehealth visit, you will receive an email invitation to download and sign in to your VMAapp account. The easiest way to utilize the app, is to download it on your smartphone or tablet.
- To ensure a successful telehealth appointment, please sign in to the VMAapp to complete your check-in. Using the app, you can confirm your contact information, complete health screeners, update you medications and more.
- The VMAapp credentials and our Patient Portal credentials are not linked. Patients will need to create a VMAapp user id and password, whether or not they have an active Patient portal user id and password.
Your telehealth visit
- Your provider’s medical assistant will call you close to your appointment time, to complete intake.
- After intake, please sign in to the VMAapp and proceed to your appointment. Click the blue triangle, to connect to the video link with your provider.
We wish you and your family safety and peace in this stressful time.
Providers and Staff of Valley Medical Associates